Hi, we are nexible, founded in 2017 in Düsseldorf and we are looking to strengthen our team of over 40 digital and insurance professionals, marketing cracks and tech geeks. Together we are working on the digital insurance of the future. How do we work? We come together in cross-functional teams and also like to bring in external professionals from our partner networks. We work in an agile way, having a flat hierarchy, and use smart tools not only for our products but also in our everyday work. This creates space for ideas, for trying things out and for innovation.
How you make an impact
- As a true team player, you will work in one of our product teams to develop the best possible products with real customer value and ease of use. During development, you will place great emphasis on sustainable and user-friendly web applications and services.
- You are part of the whole process, from conception to deployment, and always pay attention to high quality. You write and document clean codes and automated tests.
- Together with our experts, you actively shape the future of our IT infrastructure. You think creatively, are solution-oriented and always have the user in focus.
What you bring to the nx community
- You bring relevant professional experience from a similar job.
- You are familiar with the development of responsive websites and mobile web applications as well as with front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, typescript (and others). You enjoy working with modern frameworks such as Vue.js or React.
- You are familiar with standards and concepts such as REST/JSON, GraphQL and Websocket and have already carried out automated interface tests. You have an eye for new technologies and trends.
- If you also have team spirit, creativity, curiosity and a pragmatic view, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Further nice to haves:
- You have already worked in an agile setup.
- You have basic knowledge of common UI tools (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure).
- You have some experience with onsite testing (e.g. Optimizely, Maxymiser) and the implementation of tracking solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk).
- Join us in Düsseldorf or Remote work (within Germany)
- Choose your own hardware
- Casual dress code
- Cool loft Office in Düsseldorf (dogs welcome)
- Great team spirit (our people are the best benefit!)
- Budget for learning (courses, conferences etc.)
- 30 days vacation plus other public holidays including Rosenmontag
- Exciting tech-stack
- An agile environment with a start-up mentality
- Access to corporate benefits (job bike, discounts on gyms, retail etc.)
- Pension scheme and discounts on various insurance products
Greeting from our People & Culture Crew
We are looking forward to your application and we are here with you every step of the way. We know this can be an exciting and intimidating step in your journey and if you have any questions before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to your application! You can apply Here.